IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER...
1) The Western Neuropathy Assoc. (https://pnhelp.org/) - offers wonderfully helpful PN links and articles!
2) Barlow sent us this fascinating article on the effects of marijuana on seniors: https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/09/17/648024454/ticket-to-ride-pot-sellers-put-seniors-on-the-canna-bus
3) Washington U. Neuropathy (this is a good one): https://neurology.wustl.edu/
5) https://connect.mayoclinic.org/group/neuropathy/ The Mayo Clinic Connect is a wonderful resource for people with neuropathy!
6) https://www.stuffthatworks.health/search-condition - Q&A with others with P-N! Cool site!
7) https://www.nih.gov/ - Use "Search" to answer nearly any medical question from this National Medical Research Agency! And more specifically to PN: https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Fact-Sheets/Peripheral-Neuropathy-Fact-Sheet
8) https://neuropathycommons.org - This website is funded by research grants, the MAYDAY Fund, and individual donors to the MGH Nerve Unit. It has no commercial sponsors. It is intended to provide information to patients and providers about polyneuropathy.
9) Keep up with the latest in P-N information here: https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/901641
10) Mirror Neurons may be exacerbating your peripheral neuropathy pain!:
Peripheral Neuropathy Resources
Site Updated: Nov. 13, 2023 - Site creator & Moderator is Cj Holliday. Special thanks to editors Phil Clutts & Deanna Munzert and site IT Manager Judy Holliday
Copyright © 2019 Per - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder